- 69 acres of great farmland and or retreat
- 8 years to run on current lease with a further 25 at renewal
- Orchard with trees and fruit
- Orchids and wild flowers on island with great bird life
- Crabbing is at your door, you have to hide behind a tree to bait your hook for fish.
- Plenty of rain water 2400 litres in tanks, as well as a old well which can produce an abundance of water
- Not to far from Gladstone airport
- 240 volt to run fans and lighting, as well as a gas stove
- Victor ride on mower and a Kubota ride on.
- 250 Yamaha quad bike, plus pit bike
- TE20 tractor/slasher and implements
Just an Update.
For those who made offers and visited the island and were disappointed to find that we entered into a contract days after the market release will be happy to know that you can have a second shot at purchasing Worthington Island, as we did have it under contract, however unfortunately the new purchaser could not obtain the finance required to complete the contract.So it up to you now, lets get onto it and buy the cheapest Island ever.
Please view the latest video of Worthington Island, stop wondering what the high end wealthy are doing, and own your own island that is cheaper than a house block in the burbs, this is absolute waterfront, ring or email me know
This well priced Island is ready to go, somewhat simple in its accomodation, however that what makes this island so unique, the rustic layout and the functionality make Worthington Island one of the best priced Islands we have had the pleasure of listing.
The island is not to far from Gladstone Airport with a 30min boat ride direct to the island. The home is approximately 9 x 4.3 meters with a side awning of 9 x3 meters and a front awning 6.2 x 4.3 meters with a shower area , lockable access door, gas stove and 240v fridge and deep freezer including 240v power points for your appliances and a circuit breaker.
There are 3 x solar power panels on the roof, and wing generator, welder and all sorts of machinery to keep this once self funding farm alive.
There are 18 x mango trees, 1 x Carambola tree, and bee keeping boxes (active) and plenty of natural flora and fauna, with orchids scattered all over the island. To resurrect the orchard would help generate an income offsetting any costs.
The house has Bee box’s but no Bee’s, however the Bees are on the island and have been seen, so its a matter of finding them and bringing them back home.
Please call me so as I can arrange an inspection of your new starter pack in to the world of Island owners.