- Approved overwater integrated resort, with returns of around 125% after construction based on todays costs.
- Designed by Australian international architectural firm with all plans, materials and approvals ready for the new owner to break ground.
- Restaurants will operate under Silver Service.
- This quality high end development would suit an organisation that just prefers to build, manage or sub lease out the various shops and restaurants and or management rights.
- Large villas with all the best features.
- Absolute waterfront with typical clear blue seas and coral gardens out front from your doorstep.
- Can be owned and operated by either an Australian or foreign purchaser.
- This property has a 75-year renewable lease. The lease costs are the most reasonable I have seen, with 4000 s/m to build on.
- Close to all Australian eastern seaboard airports.
- Overwater Convention and Wedding venue, ideal corporation retreat or for intimate to large weddings.
- This is a rare and valuable lease.
- Future potential for overwater development of villas.
- So close to all Asia Pacific countries, with an international airport 18 minutes away.
- Once completed, this resort will be ready for international branding to take it to the high-end holiday market.
The Frangipani Beach Pavilions Vanuatu
This fabulous green field site on Vanuatu’s Havannah Harbour has been approved for an international gated resort with overwater restaurants and bars, including a convention centre. There is potential future provision for accommodation for overwater bures into Havannah Harbour.
In the approval from the government of Vanuatu is a 75-year renewable lease, where annual costs are very reasonable. This special lease is so rare as the lease is with the Vanuatu Government; this affords stability and high value.
With 8 x double storey 4-bedroom and 4 bathroom villas, makes for elegant living with private pools, hairdressers and gyms, as well a complete fitness centre, and if your into tennis, that’s also catered for as well.
The Frangipani Beach Pavilions also has a fashion boutique and the main restaurant will be set up for fine dining including Silver Service.
The approved resort is only 25km on a sealed road from Port Villa, and only 2.5 to 3 hours from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, as Bauerfield International airport is located only 18 minutes away which makes The Frangipani Beach Pavilions accessible to the world.
Vanuatu is fast becoming the South Pacific jewel and is seen as the new upmarket Fiji.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Australian or an overseas developer to get in on the ground with their feet running, all you need to do is move some dirt around and begin to build, as the permits and development approvals are all in place.
This is as good as Bora Bora and less expensive to build, with clear excellent profits margins based on full costings, which are available on request after signing confidentiality document.
Please either call or email me for further information as the owner is keen to sell to an enterprising group that can extend their vision beyond what is currently on approval.
Please click on link for e-brochure below:
Call me on 0415 107 515 or email me email@example.com for further information or to arrange an inspection.