- Freehold 40 acre island of 1.3Km long and 500 metres wide.
- Located near Bridport on the mainland in Tasmania’s north.
- Ninth island is clearly visible from Bridport, just 12km of the coast and easily accessible by Helicopter or boat.
- Launceston airport serves the rest of Australia and they also have a regional airport at Bridport.
- Tasmania’s most famous wine “Ninthisland Pinot Grigio is named after the island.
- Just recently a neighbouring island sold for $5.5M.
- This island would suit a magnificent home built on one of its foreshore locations.
- There are also opportunities to build your own personal pontoon or jetty for your private vessel.
- Many varieties of birds and sea life surround this island.
- Owning your own freehold private island is far better than owning a city home.
- Consider Ninth island as your home away from home, or a future investment, as there are only a hand full of Freehold Islands left, and none at this price.
- The owner is open to all offers, please call or email me for further information or an inspection.
This Freehold Island is reluctantly on the market, the owner has given instructions to sell, as this island is priced well and will attract a new owner, please call or email me for further information and or an inspection.
I look forward to hearing from you.