- This is a 66 Acre Freehold Island with 5-10 acres of cleared land
- 15 min to the open ocean
- Near Byron Bay and Ballina on the NSW North Coast
- 1.5 hours to Surfers Paradise
- Approved Development Application to build your own home, plans included in sale
- Plenty of water and has never been in flood
- Can build own boat ramp or single berth marina, plenty of fishing
- Boat Ramp on mainland 5 min away
- There is plenty of room to build a runway for your aircraft
- Island has own rain forest
- Close to all shops and services, medical and boat maintenance facilities in Ballina
- Ideal for those that love to fish and surf with great year round temperatures
- Ballina Airport services all major aircraft carries, Virgin, Qantas and Jetstar from all major Airports
- Fly direct from the airport to the island by helicopter
- Enough room to build your own private Golf Course
This fantastic once in a lifetime opportunity to own a “FREEHOLD”Island in the northern fishing and surfing areas of Ballina and Byron Bay, this is a 66 acre property that is so close to the open water, but has the safety of the river inlet.
The property is approved for development, and the owner is happy to provide his architectural plans to the new owner
The island has plenty of water and is accessible direct to the island either by boat or helicopter, and there is a small liveable shed on site with hot water and solar 240 volt power, as well as mobile reception.
The island is being sold as is, and at a much reduced price for a quick sale.
Please call me for an inspection.