- 505 acres of FREEHOLD Island
- Deep water frontage 3 siders
- The island is in two titles to be sold as one
- Kangaroos roam the property
- Has been used for cattle grazing for years with great regrowth
- Low Council rates
- Easy to build on, many great sites
- Never been under flood.
- Great fishing and boat ramps near by
- opposite sister Island “Kangaroo Island” now sold
- 20 min from the ramp to Hervey Bay and 15 min to Fraser Island
Pitt Island is our new 506 acre FREEHOLD Island property and is the sister island to Kangaroo Island.
Pitt Island is situated in Hervey Bay in the mouth of the Susan and Mary Rivers off the coast of the world famous Fraser Island, and adjacent to the Great Sandy Straights.
The island is surrounded by deep water on three sides and the back northern end is tidal, the island is surveyed from the high water mark and therefore the island is flood free.
The island is still in its natural state and has native animals on the island including Kangaroo’s, the Zoning is for Rural and apparently has one lost cow on the island.
The Island council rates are inexpensive and around $800 per year.
Pitt Island has been in the one family for many years and was always used for grazing cattle, of which the Rural status still applies, this island is in two separate titles, and your purchase includes both portions which equates to a total of 506 acres of FREEHOLD land.
The island is an un-encumbered Freehold property and is 10 minutes from the best boat landing spot on the coast “River Heads” and approximately 12 kilometers from the centre of the tourist destination of Hervey Bay. Price to sell $895K negotiable as the owners are keen to sell.
Call me for an inspection.